Safety and Reliability are Our Top Priorities
At National Bulk Bag, safety and reliability are our top priorities. No matter who you purchase your bulk bags from, it's extremely important to take great care when using them. Within this guide we will explore comprehensive safety information, best practices, and key safety tips.
Our safety guide is split up into four sections for your convenience:
- Bulk bag safety: 5:1 SWL vs. 6:1 SWL
- Safely filling & discharging FIBCs
- Safely lifting FIBCs with cranes, hoists, & forklifts
- Safely storing empty and full FIBCs
Download our Official FIBC Bulk Bag Safety Guide by filling out the form on this page!
Whether you're an expert and need to brush up on FIBC safety or are a beginner that needs to learn how to safely use to use FIBCS, our guide is a great resource for comprehensive safety information, best practices, and key safety tips!
- Laura Heinen, Sales & Marketing Manager